Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shop love # 4 - Amy Butler

I love sharing inspiring and beautiful things that I find in everyday life. 
Most of them include unique and pretty things for home, that are designed to create lovely, happy atmosphere. Today, this atmosphere is inspired by an artist and designer Amy Butler. 
We all know that colors affect our mood and state of mind - now, how would you feel surrounded by those colors?  :)






Amy Butler is inspired by nature and traveling, passionate about creating beauty which is reflected in her gorgeous collections.


The collections include:
*craft products - fabrics, patterns
*home decor - wall art, stationary, handcrafted rugs
*fashion


 Inspirations are very fresh and full of floral, colorful patterns.
It makes me happy just to look at them :)





You can visit Amy's page for more inspirations.

Have a lovely day full of colors and happiness! :)

xxx



3 comments :

  1. I'm not a fan of print but this one made me change my mind. I'm sure my home in Southwest Austin apartments would look better with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer curios are simply stunning for they are specially created and designed to enhance the room ambiance and give it a feeling of love and warmth.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like